Momentum 10-15 products (12005 and 12057) and MoorMan’s ShowTec Prestarter CTC/DEN (12097) contain:
- CitriStim® provides a source of yeast mannans and beta glucans that may alter gut microflora, resulting in enhanced performance.
- PremiDex™ has shown positive effects on performance, resulting from beneficial changes of gut microflora.
- Plasma protein for better feed intake, which helps prevent stall-out or post-weaning lag in young pigs.
- Quality milk products, which provide highly digestible sources of lactose and protein to transition from sow’s milk to dry feed.
- Select fish egg protein to provide palatable, highly digestible protein sources, which have a positive effect on feed intake and growth rate.
- Natural-source vitamin E protects body tissues from oxidative damage and enhances immune system function, which is especially critical under stress conditions.
- Medicated options are available.
Moorman’s Showtec Prestarter CTC/DEN No. 12097
Designed for starting early-weaned pigs weighing approximately 8 – 15 lbs. that are being raised for show pig sales. Provides the nutrients necessary to give pigs a quick start on feed.
- Provides 24% protein, 1.7% lysine, 0.95% calcium, 0.6% phosphorus, and 7% fat
- Palatable, micro-pelleted complex, complete feed
Provides additional technologically advanced feed ingredients (Energy Burst, Easzyme, direct fed microbial, active dry yeast, chromium propionate, selenium yeast, phytase, and exclusive aroma and sweetener), which are proven to have positive effects on performance.
Momentum 10-15 No. 12005
Micro-pellet complete feed designed for today’s early-weaned pigs weighing 10-15 lbs that require a highly palatable, complex diet.
- Provides 22% protein, 1.5% lysine, 0.8% calcium, 0.7& phosphorus, and 6.5% fat.
- Provides additional technologically advanced feed ingredients (year culture, modified carbohydrate source, and exclusive aroma and sweetener), which are proven to have positive effects on performance.
Frostcoated Momentum 10-15 No. 12057
Coated, micro-pellet complete feed designed for today’s early-weaned pigs weighing 10-15 lbs that require a highly palatable, complex diet.
- Patened coating process protects heat-sensitive nutrients, improves pellet quality, reduces fines, and enhances feed acceptance, resulting in better intake and gain.
- Provides 23% protein, 1.55% lysine, 0.9% calcium, 0.8% phosphorus, and 4% fat.